10x-pert Workshop - Characterization of the Tumor Microenvironment
On March 20th we hosted the 10x-pert Workshop: Characterization of the Tumor Microenvironment with the Chromium Single Cell Immune Profiling Solution with 10x applications scientists Stephane Boutet and Sarah Taylor. 10x-pert Stephane Boutet kicked-off the webinar with a look at the challenges in analyzing the tumor microenvironment and provided guidance on single cell sample preparation considerations and best practices. Sarah Taylor followed Stephane and highlighted our library preparation protocol that enables 5' gene expression and TCR and B cell Ig typing from the same single cell sample. After a brief overview of our data analysis tools, Sarah performed a live demo with one of our tumor datasets in the Loupe Cell Browser and Loupe V(D)J Browser. Following the presentation, Stephane and Sarah answered over 35 audience questions during an open Q&A session.
Watch the session recording and find single cell analysis resources below.
Recording table of contents:
- Challenges understanding the tumor microenvironment: 2:35 - 3:50
- Factors to consider for tumor sample preparation: 3:50 - 11:30
- Library preparation for gene expression and immune repertoire from the same single cells: 11:30 - 17:20
- Live demo of data analysis in Loupe Cell and Loupe V(D)J Browsers: 17:20 - 29:30
- Q&A session: 29:30 - 57:10
Single Cell Resources:
- Read the application note Characterization of the Tumor Microenvironment with the Chromium Single Cell Immune Profiling Solution
- Learn more about the Chromium Single Cell Immune Profiling Solution
- Download the sample preparation protocol for Tumor Dissociation for Single Cell RNA Sequencing
- See support resources for the Chromium Single Cell Immune Profiling Solution
- View the software documentation and tutorials for Loupe Cell Browser and Loupe V(D)J Browser and gene expression + immune profiling from the same single cells
- See the tumor microenvironment datasets
Have a question? Visit the single cell forum.