Everything you wanted to know about Linked-Reads
Posted By: shauna-10x, on Feb 9, 2017 at 8:37 AM
Check out our growing list of resources and learn how to make the most of the human genome with Linked-Reads.
- See how the Chromium™ Genome and Exome Solutions use Linked-Reads in our animated video. Watch it work
- Read a great introductory blog post by Deanna Church, “An introduction to Linked-Reads”
- Get more details in our full length technical note “Introduction to Linked-Read Technology for More Comprehensive Genome & Exome Analysis”.
- Tired of reading? Watch our Scientific Seminar Videos about Linked-Read technology and see how researchers are using Linked-Reads:
- "Everyday de novo assembly with the Supernova Assembler" - David Jaffe, 10x Genomics
- "Exploring 50 whole genomes with Chromium Linked-Reads" - Chris Whelan, The Broad Institute
- "Resolving short reads and distinguishing variants in PMS2" - Charlly Kao, CHOP - We also did an interview with Charlly and you can read it here.
- "Resolving the “dark matter” of the exome" - Hakon Hakonarson, CHOP
- Browse through our poster hall and see the Linked-Read data presented in 2016 at ASHG, AACR, AGBT and more.
- Now that you've familiarized yourself with Linked-Reads, learn more about analyzing Linked-Read data with Long Ranger Software and take our Loupe Genome Browser for a test drive.
- Wonder what the effect of DNA quality and sequencing depth have on Linked-Read data? You’re in luck. Check out the “Chromium Genome Application Performance as a Result of DNA Quality & Sequencing Depth” technical note.
Have questions? Visit our user forums with topics ranging from assembly, data analysis, DNA sample prep and more. See the full list here