Introducing the New Chromium Single Cell CNV Solution
We are thrilled to announce the launch of the Chromium Single Cell CNV Solution. It combines high-throughput single cell profiling with genome-wide copy number variation (CNV) information to provide insight into disease development, including cancer progression, at unprecedented scale and resolution. Featuring a new, innovative architecture that allows multi-step reactions, the Chromium Single Cell CNV Solution enables the profiling of hundreds to thousands of cells as well as the accurate detection of CNV events and rare clones.
We showcased this new application at the 2018 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) meeting in Chicago, April 14-18, during our Exhibitor Spotlight Symposiums:
- Revealing the True Biology of Cancer - April 15, 2018
- Single Cell Genomics: Addressing Challenges in Cancer Research - April 16, 2018, co-sponsored with Miltenyi Biotec
You can also learn about some of the research that’s being made possible by the Chromium Single Cell CNV Solution from our AACR 2018 posters. On April 15th, our 10x-pert Sarah Garcia displayed her poster, Identifying genetic variation and cellular heterogeneity with a comprehensive cancer analysis toolki.... And on April 17th, two more 10x-pert posters featured the Single Cell CNV Solution, A scalable microfluidic platform for determining cellular heterogeneity by copy number detection by Andrew Price and Characterizing genomic variation and tumor heterogeneity in cancer by Claudia Catalanotti.
Read about our Exhibitor Spotlights, posters and other AACR 2018 action in our daily blog posts here.
With the Chromium Single Cell CNV Solution you can:
- Accurately detect single cell CNV events at 2 Mb resolution
- Profile hundreds to thousands of cells in cell lines, primary cells, fresh tissue, and frozen tissue
- Perform hierarchical clustering of single cell CNV profiles
- Detect CNV events down to 100s of Kb on cell clusters
- Detect the presence of rare clones that occur down to 1% at 1000 cell input
- Analyze data using Cell Ranger DNA and visualize results with Loupe scDNA Browser
Learn more about the Chromium Single Cell CNV Solution: