Welcome to the 10x Community
Thanks for joining the 10x Community! Working together we can build an engaging and educational community for all 10x users.
What can you do here?
- Ask and answer questions in the user forums – the forums are organized by product and sharing your expertise is encouraged!
- Create and vote on product ideas – visit the Idea Exchange to submit a new idea or vote for existing ideas by selecting the kudos button.
- Subscribe to the blog – visit the blog and select the green “Subscribe” button to receive email notifications when new articles are posted.
- Don’t see the subscribe button? Make sure your email address is verified.
- Follow the link in your welcome email from the community to verify your email address.
- Attend Expert Office Hours – ask questions your lingering 10x questions to our 10x experts. Visit Expert Office Hours to learn more and vote on the next topic.
- Participate in contests – check out our first badge collection mission here.
Here’s a few tips to help you get started:
- Review the community guidelines – take a minute to familiarize yourself with our friendly reminders
- Pick your avatar – select from the pre-loaded images or upload your own picture or image (please keep it appropriate) to be used as your avatar around the community
- Click on your username in the upper right corner (in the gray bar)
- Select “My Settings" → “Avatars”
- Follow forums or discussion threads of interest – keep up to date on activity in the parts of the community that you are interested in.
- To follow a forum or discussion thread, navigate to the forum or thread and select the gear icon at the top of the page and then select subscribe.
- Manage your community notifications – Set your subscription settings to receive email notifications instantly or get daily or weekly digests.
- Login and select your username in the upper right corner of the screen. From the dropdown, Select “My Subscriptions” → “Notification settings”
We want to work together to create a useful and educational community for all 10x users and your feedback is important. Let us know what’s working, what’s not working and what you would like to see in the Community Suggestions forum.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you around the community,
Your 10x Community Team